Join the KPark Band Remind for updates and reminders!
Send a text to 81010 with @kpband20 in the message field.
We hope you are ready for an awesome week! We are excited to finally get to perform this Friday night at Kingwood Park’s first home football game. If you have not already, volunteer to chaperone or work concessions! It is a great way to help out the Band and go to the game for free (especially since admissions are limited)!
Concessions Meeting Highlights Video:
Concessions Meeting Highlights
Football Game Participation
Students must meet participation requirement
· Meet UIL Eligibility
· Attend Scheduled Rehearsal
· Pass Inspection (uniform, flip folder/lyre, water jug)
· Fill out Travel Forms (Google Form and Independent Travel)
Google Form for October 2nd Travel Plans
This is important – Independent Travel Form
There is an independent travel form attached to this email. Band Members must have this document signed and returned to the Band Staff. An independent travel form must be filled out for every game. This is important! It is our responsibility to have a physical copy of a signed independent travel form for every game.
Marching Band Supplies
Students need to have a flip folder and a lyre to participate with the Band at football games.
Football Game Itinerary
Add the following games to your calendars:
Friday, October 9th – Away Game @ Woodforest Bank Stadium – Oct. 9th Tentative Game Itinerary
Friday, October 23rd – Away Game @ Eagle Stadium
Thursday, November 5th – Home game @ Turner Stadium
Thursday, November 19th– Home game @ Turner Stadium
Friday, December 4th – Home game @ Turner Stadium
Click the following link for information regarding Humble ISD Fine Arts guidelines at football games.
Kingwood Park Band Online Store!!!!
Our Spirit Store is only open for a limited time. Click the link below to stock up on the latest Band gear! Consider some of the Winter gear for those games that are late in the season.
Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail & USPS First Class (To Customer)
Morning Student Drop Off –
We are being asked to mention that if any Band Member is being dropped off in the morning at the Band Hall door, you must pull your vehicle up to the Glass double door entrance. From there the Band student can walk to the exterior door. This is to help with traffic flow.
Next 3 Weeks:
- Monday September 28 Full Band 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday September 29 Full Band 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday September 30 No Scheduled After School Rehearsal – IPT (Individual Practice Time) Sectionals are Allowed.
- Thursday October 1 Full Band 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Friday October 2 Football Game #1 – See Itinerary above
Week of October 5 – 9
- Monday October 5 Holiday NO Rehearsal
- Tuesday October 6 Holiday NO Rehearsal
- Wednesday October 7 Holiday NO Rehearsal
- Thursday October 8 Holiday NO Rehearsal
- Friday October 9 Football Game #2 – See Tentative Itinerary
Please Note: There will be a rehearsal before game #2 to refamiliarize ourselves with our performance material. We will meet at Kingwood Park for the rehearsal. Everyone must attend the rehearsal.
Week of October 12 – 16
- Monday October 12 Full Band 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday October 13 Full Band 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday October 14 NO Rehearsal
- Thursday October 15 Full Band 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Friday October 16 TBD